Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > CRUISING INTO FALL WITH THE 40D!

CRUISING INTO FALL WITH THE 40D!

Annika1980

We are finally getting a little bit of Fall color here after a long,
hot, dry Summer.
The rains came last night and today was breezy with some strong wind
gusts, especially up on the mountains. So that's where I went this
AM.
It was too windy for any big birds to be flying so I just drove around
in my new FJ and enjoyed the Autumn colors. I had the 400 f/5.6L
mounted on the gun turret just in case.

helensilverburg@hotmail.com

On Nov 15, 10:02 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> We are finally getting a little bit of Fall color here after a long,
> hot, dry Summer.
> The rains came last night and today was breezy with some strong wind
> gusts, especially up on the mountains. So that's where I went this
> AM.
> It was too windy for any big birds to be flying so I just drove around
> in my new FJ and enjoyed the Autumn colors. I had the 400 f/5.6L
> mounted on the gun turret just in case.

You should sell this pic to Toyota! What a great billboard it would
make! Beautiful fall colors and that gorgeous VooDoo Blue FJ. LOVE
that gun turret!
As 2007 windes down, you can look back with a big smile on your face
and know it was your year!
Helen

John McWilliams

> On Nov 15, 10:02 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> We are finally getting a little bit of Fall color here after a long,
>> hot, dry Summer.
>> The rains came last night and today was breezy with some strong wind
>> gusts, especially up on the mountains. So that's where I went this
>> AM.
>> It was too windy for any big birds to be flying so I just drove around
>> in my new FJ and enjoyed the Autumn colors. I had the 400 f/5.6L
>> mounted on the gun turret just in case.
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89005450/original

> You should sell this pic to Toyota! What a great billboard it would
> make! Beautiful fall colors and that gorgeous VooDoo Blue FJ. LOVE
> that gun turret!
> As 2007 windes down, you can look back with a big smile on your face
> and know it was your year!

The colors suck. No fault of photographer.

aus photo deleted.

--
john mcwilliams

Douglas

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:34:29 -0800, John McWilliams wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On Nov 15, 10:02 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> We are finally getting a little bit of Fall color here after a long,
>>> hot, dry Summer.
>>> The rains came last night and today was breezy with some strong wind
>>> gusts, especially up on the mountains. So that's where I went this
>>> AM.
>>> It was too windy for any big birds to be flying so I just drove around
>>> in my new FJ and enjoyed the Autumn colors. I had the 400 f/5.6L
>>> mounted on the gun turret just in case.
>>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89005450/original

>> You should sell this pic to Toyota! What a great billboard it would
>> make! Beautiful fall colors and that gorgeous VooDoo Blue FJ. LOVE
>> that gun turret!
>> As 2007 windes down, you can look back with a big smile on your face
>> and know it was your year!

> The colors suck. No fault of photographer.
>
> aus photo deleted.

You just went up 9 points in book John.
Well done. I'll have to show you a bit more respect in the future.

Dougals

--
If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!

william branch

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:22:56 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>On Nov 15, 10:02 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> We are finally getting a little bit of Fall color here after a long,
>> hot, dry Summer.
>> The rains came last night and today was breezy with some strong wind
>> gusts, especially up on the mountains. So that's where I went this
>> AM.
>> It was too windy for any big birds to be flying so I just drove around
>> in my new FJ and enjoyed the Autumn colors. I had the 400 f/5.6L
>> mounted on the gun turret just in case.
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89005450/original

>You should sell this pic to Toyota! What a great billboard it would
>make! Beautiful fall colors and that gorgeous VooDoo Blue FJ. LOVE
>that gun turret!
>As 2007 windes down, you can look back with a big smile on your face
>and know it was your year!
>Helen

Holy ****! Why don't you just get a bus ticket and go **** him already. This
cyber affair of yours over the most mundane of photography is a bit much. Even
for usenet. You might want to take along your best vibrating dildo. It appears
he enjoys something up his ass all the time while it's being kissed. He may not
be satisfied with it just being your nose anymore.

If you think that anyone would pay for a photo like that for advertising, or
even wanting to display it that large, you most certainly have a screw loose.
I've seen better photos from a neighbor's kid using an old Polaroid camera in a
parking lot while he was playing "photographer".

Wait a minute, let me guess. You're actually blind and this is your only social
outlet. It can be the only explanation. It's the only one that would make sense.
Okay, nevermind, I can understand that. Do continue.

Hang on a sec though ....

<plonk>

Okay... go to it.

Annika1980

On Nov 15, 10:22 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> You should sell this pic to Toyota! What a great billboard it would
> make! Beautiful fall colors and that gorgeous VooDoo Blue FJ. LOVE
> that gun turret!

Maybe I'll have it painted. The FJ loves the Fall colors!

On Nov 15, 10:46 pm, william branch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:22:56 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >On Nov 15, 10:02 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> We are finally getting a little bit of Fall color here after a long,
> >> hot, dry Summer.
> >> The rains came last night and today was breezy with some strong wind
> >> gusts, especially up on the mountains. So that's where I went this
> >> AM.
> >> It was too windy for any big birds to be flying so I just drove around
> >> in my new FJ and enjoyed the Autumn colors. I had the 400 f/5.6L
> >> mounted on the gun turret just in case.

> >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89005450/original

> >You should sell this pic to Toyota! What a great billboard it would
> >make! Beautiful fall colors and that gorgeous VooDoo Blue FJ. LOVE
> >that gun turret!
> >As 2007 windes down, you can look back with a big smile on your face
> >and know it was your year!
> >Helen

> Holy ****! Why don't you just get a bus ticket and go **** him already. This
> cyber affair of yours over the most mundane of photography is a bit much. Even
> for usenet. You might want to take along your best vibrating dildo. It appears
> he enjoys something up his ass all the time while it's being kissed. He may not
> be satisfied with it just being your nose anymore.
>
> If you think that anyone would pay for a photo like that for advertising, or
> even wanting to display it that large, you most certainly have a screw loose.
> I've seen better photos from a neighbor's kid using an old Polaroid camera in a
> parking lot while he was playing "photographer".
>
> Wait a minute, let me guess. You're actually blind and this is your only social
> outlet. It can be the only explanation. It's the only one that would make sense.
> Okay, nevermind, I can understand that. Do continue.
>
> Hang on a sec though ....
>
> <plonk>
>
> Okay... go to it.

Yeah right.....Toyota has some splendid promotional shots of their new
FJ:

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...%3Den%26sa%3DN

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...%3Den%26sa%3DN

http://www.autobytel.com/images/carc...frdrvr34_2.jpg

"<Hang on a sec though ....
<plonk>"

THANK YOU!

BTW: another one with no profile.....hummm.

On Nov 15, 10:52 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Nov 15, 10:22 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>

> > You should sell this pic to Toyota! What a great billboard it would
> > make! Beautiful fall colors and that gorgeous VooDoo Blue FJ. LOVE
> > that gun turret!

> Maybe I'll have it painted. The FJ loves the Fall colors!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89007095/original

Nah, I like blue.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

Annika1980 wrote:

> It was too windy for any big birds to be flying so I just drove around
> in my new FJ and enjoyed the Autumn colors. I had the 400 f/5.6L
> mounted on the gun turret just in case.

DAMN! You need to take that toy off road and get the tires dirty. That
looks like the ultimate yuppie mobile that only a retard would drive. Even
if you put some real glass on the turret it still would look like crap.

Rita

Annika1980

On Nov 16, 7:06 am, Rita ─ Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:

> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89005450/original

> DAMN! You need to take that toy off road and get the tires dirty. That
> looks like the ultimate yuppie mobile that only a retard would drive.

Rag on it all you like. Just remember that I didn't pick it ... I won
it.
And before you ask .... yes, it is registered.

Why does this program fall into endless loop? Jack Dowson Java 4 05-06-2007 05:45 PM
Re: Mob-ocracy and the Fall of the Republic Bigus Diękus MCSE 0 04-18-2006 01:44 AM
CrystalReports: Value does not fall within the expected range. =?Utf-8?B?amF2YXRvcGlh?= ASP .Net 4 10-14-2005 06:16 PM
VPN pix 506 - 501 fall down Fwed Cisco 0 08-30-2005 08:54 AM
Cruising Rupert Pupkin DVD Video 3 01-03-2004 08:46 PM

Advertisments