Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Problem with this site.

Problem with this site.

Lord Turkey Cough

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=31

The text which appears on the right, news, sports etc..
should be at the bottom. Is there a cure for this?
Is it a bug or do I have a setting wrong?

Leonidas Jones

Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
> http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> The text which appears on the right, news, sports etc..
> should be at the bottom. Is there a cure for this?
> Is it a bug or do I have a setting wrong?

No, its a problem in the CSS. IE renders it one way, Firefox and
Netscape 9 render it as you see it. I looked at in IE 6, I would be
curious to see how IE 7 displays it. Nonetheless, I would tend to
assumme that the gecko rendering is correct, and it needs to be
corrected by the author.

Lee