Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > mobile devices

mobile devices

Roger

Hi All

Anyone have any ideas how I could display table like lay out on a mobile
device, as mobile devices do not support tables

Thanks

Sorry if this is in the wrong group but this seems to be the best palce to
get any kind of answer

Roger

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

closest is to use the mobile controls ASP.NET offers. They'll make thihgs
work as much as it's possible with that specufuc device.
For example ObjectList:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/d7hb3s0f.aspx

--
Teemu Keiski