Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TV Listings - yet again

TV Listings - yet again

Smirnoff

I know there are other sites that I can check for TV listings but the
module on the BT Home page is an ongoing annoyance.

Support have filed the complaints numerous times and can do no more than
that.

The link given in the module takes you to a page that invariably is not
updated and bears no resemblance to actual programmes being screened.

The Freeview page continues to give listings for UKTV History after
6.00pm but that's when it closes.

Dave, the new channel 19, is not even listed.

When is BT going to get its act together?

Smirnoff

"Smirnoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know there are other sites that I can check for TV listings but the
> module on the BT Home page is an ongoing annoyance.
>
> Support have filed the complaints numerous times and can do no more
> than that.
>
> The link given in the module takes you to a page that invariably is
> not updated and bears no resemblance to actual programmes being
> screened.
>
> The Freeview page continues to give listings for UKTV History after
> 6.00pm but that's when it closes.
>
> Dave, the new channel 19, is not even listed.
>
> When is BT going to get its act together?

Sorry, wrong group.