Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Insert into DataGrid from DropDownList item selection

Insert into DataGrid from DropDownList item selection

myselfgautam.kumar@gmail.com

I have three records into Database. Two of them are already displayed
into datagrid.Third record which is a parameter , I have to select it
from dropdownlist and then insert that record into grid at runtime.
Please, suggest , How to insert record into grid at runtime from
Dropdownlist selected item.And which control should I take into grid,
so that after inserting into grid , I have to save it also.