Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus Point and Shoot out performs DSLRs

Olympus Point and Shoot out performs DSLRs

Pete D

"John Navas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:21:21 -0800 (PST), Annika1980
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>:

>>> another moron with no clue as to the difference
>>> between singuylar and plural...

>>"Singuylar?"
>>
>>Not only does your post make no sense, you can't spell for ****,
>>either.

> spellcopping and sticking to digital cameras?

Just like you just did, are you a total idiot or just part time??

Noons

On Nov 17, 12:21 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Why must this group be so competitive? It used to be the "film

> > another moron with no clue as to the difference
> > between singuylar and plural...

> "Singuylar?"

singular.

> Not only does your post make no sense, you can't spell for ****,
> either.

cross-posting to a shitload of groups and
then referring to it as a single group
just doesn't reach your limited ability,
doen't it?

How about you **** OFF aus.photo,
you simpleton, bogan ****wit?

Noons

On Nov 17, 7:40 pm, "Pete D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > spellcopping and sticking to digital cameras?

> Just like you just did, are you a total idiot or just part time??

whassamata, Pete: can't comprehend cross-posting either?
ah, that's right: you need your daily dose of brown-nosing
to seppos, donchya?

tnom@mucks.net

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 00:12:51 -0800, John McWilliams
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:55:33 GMT, Jake Helms <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:

>>> The DSLR fools can dish it out, but they can't take it, eh?

>> What it comes down to is this:
>>
>> Many DSLR owners can ONLY justify their expenditure for a DSLR
>> by minimizing the usefulness of a P&S.

>How many? As many as your brother socks??

Seeing how Brother Socks are made in China, Many could be many more.

Harold Hughes - Activity Director

Annika1980 wrote:
> On Nov 16, 5:48 pm, Noons <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Why must this group be so competitive? It used to be the "film

>> another moron with no clue as to the difference
>> between singuylar and plural...

> "Singuylar?"
>
> Not only does your post make no sense, you can't spell for ****,
> either.

He did a Doug, called someone a moron then made a huge spelling mistake.

Pete D

"Noons" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Nov 17, 7:40 pm, "Pete D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> > spellcopping and sticking to digital cameras?

>> Just like you just did, are you a total idiot or just part time??

> whassamata, Pete: can't comprehend cross-posting either?
> ah, that's right: you need your daily dose of brown-nosing
> to seppos, donchya?

ROFL, okay, whatever you say mate!!!