Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Elixir of life for Consultant

OT: Elixir of life for Consultant

Network Guru

For outstanding contributions to microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse newsgroup
for six+ years, I hereby award Consultant the elixir of life.
Consultant, click on the link to claim your bounty.
http://www.guinness.com/us_en/beer/default.aspx

farooj farooj is offline
Junior Member

Hello sir,

I saw your web site in your site you mentioned. who pay money for the microsoft exam you will write that exam when we get letter from microsoft after that we need to pay money to you from the Western Union Bank. I am ok for that . I need to get mcse certyficate without write the exam. so pls tell me what i do?

yours,
farooj

Consultant

i thank you

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e6%(E-Mail Removed)...

> For outstanding contributions to microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse newsgroup
> for six+ years, I hereby award Consultant the elixir of life.
> Consultant, click on the link to claim your bounty.
> http://www.guinness.com/us_en/beer/default.aspx

JaR

Network Guru wrote:

> For outstanding contributions to microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
> newsgroup for six+ years, I hereby award Consultant the elixir of
> life. Consultant, click on the link to claim your bounty.
> http://www.guinness.com/us_en/beer/default.aspx

Suckup.

--
JaR
NTTAWWT!

FrisbeeŽ

news:enE$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Network Guru wrote:
>

>> For outstanding contributions to microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>> newsgroup for six+ years, I hereby award Consultant the elixir of
>> life. Consultant, click on the link to claim your bounty.
>> http://www.guinness.com/us_en/beer/default.aspx

> Suckup.
>
> --
> JaR
> NTTAWWT!
> Remove hat to reply

Jell-O Cee is not pretty

JaR

Frisbee. wrote:

> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:enE$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Network Guru wrote:
> >

> > > For outstanding contributions to microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
> > > newsgroup for six+ years, I hereby award Consultant the elixir of
> > > life. Consultant, click on the link to claim your bounty.
> > > http://www.guinness.com/us_en/beer/default.aspx

> > Suckup.
> >
> > -- JaR
> > NTTAWWT!
> > Remove hat to reply

> Jell-O Cee is not pretty

I'm waiting for *my* bribe.

--
JaR
Small denominations, used bills, as usual

Consultant

http://www.cheaplubes.com/index.asp?...FRwVYAodEEIelQ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Frisbee. wrote:
>
>> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:enE$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Suckup.
>> >
>> > -- JaR
>> > NTTAWWT!
>> > Remove hat to reply

>> Jell-O Cee is not pretty

> I'm waiting for *my* bribe.
>
> --
> JaR
> Small denominations, used bills, as usual
> Remove hat to reply

JaR

Consultant wrote:

> http://www.cheaplubes.com/index.asp?...Category=397&g
> clid=CKCG-ZP24Y8CFRwVYAodEEIelQ
>

> > I'm waiting for my bribe.
> >
> > -- JaR
> > Small denominations, used bills, as usual
> > Remove hat to reply

Webblocker sez that is a baaad place.

--
JaR
And I believe it, too!

elixir vs. storm Dan Barbus Python 1 03-11-2009 01:35 PM
OCZ Alchemy Series Elixir Keyboard Ian Front Page News 0 08-26-2008 10:06 AM
Announcing Elixir! Jonathan LaCour Python 0 02-12-2007 07:35 PM
Have trouble in your life? Having the best time in your life? psion Computer Support 11 05-18-2004 06:51 AM

Advertisments