Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Fender Guitars

Fender Guitars

arturklis2@gmail.com

Best off

http://fender-guitars-review.blogspot.com/

John Bean

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:35 -0800, "just bob"
<kilbyfan@aoldotcom> wrote:

Your SPAM appears to be non-existent. Vapourware. Not real.

Shame, I fancied a Spam fritter.

--
John Bean

just bob

"John Bean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:35 -0800, "just bob"
> <kilbyfan@aoldotcom> wrote:
>

> Your SPAM appears to be non-existent. Vapourware. Not real.
>
> Shame, I fancied a Spam fritter.

The guy gets Google dollars when people view the site or click on links, me
thinks. It's spam.

Lew

just bob wrote:
> "John Bean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:35 -0800, "just bob"
>> <kilbyfan@aoldotcom> wrote:
>>
>> Your SPAM appears to be non-existent. Vapourware. Not real.
>>
>> Shame, I fancied a Spam fritter.
>>

> The guy gets Google dollars when people view the site or click on links, me
> thinks. It's spam.

Yes, but it's not SPAM.

SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a canned pork
product.

Spam is unwanted messages or email.

--
Lew

Steve

You can do a little spamming of your own here...

http://help.blogger.com/?page=troubl...ubmit=Continue

Just enter the offending blogspot URL and hopefully they'll sort this guy
out.

Steve

"just bob" <kilbyfan@aoldotcom> wrote in message
news:473b46c3$0$79945$(E-Mail Removed)...

=?UTF-8?B?QXJuZSBWYWpow7hq?=

Lew wrote:
> Yes, but it's not SPAM.
>
> SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a canned
> pork product.
>
> Spam is unwanted messages or email.

It should be rather obvious what is was.

Why not leave it to Hormel to complain ?

Arne

Ben Finney

Arne Vajhøj <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Lew wrote:
> > SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a
> > canned pork product.
> >
> > Spam is unwanted messages or email.

> Why not leave it to Hormel to complain ?

Because it's better to deal with incorrect terminology at a social
level, before it gets to the point where lawyers need to become
involved.

--
\ "Contentment is a pearl of great price, and whosoever procures |
`\ it at the expense of ten thousand desires makes a wise and |

just bob

"Lew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> just bob wrote:
>> "John Bean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:35 -0800, "just bob"
>>> <kilbyfan@aoldotcom> wrote:
>>>
>>> Your SPAM appears to be non-existent. Vapourware. Not real.
>>>
>>> Shame, I fancied a Spam fritter.
>>>

>> The guy gets Google dollars when people view the site or click on links,
>> me thinks. It's spam.

> Yes, but it's not SPAM.
>
> SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a canned
> pork product.
>
> Spam is unwanted messages or email.

Or "SPAM" , is me shouting an alert for spam.

salty@dog.com

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:12:23 -0500, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>just bob wrote:
>> "John Bean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:35 -0800, "just bob"
>>> <kilbyfan@aoldotcom> wrote:
>>>
>>> Your SPAM appears to be non-existent. Vapourware. Not real.
>>>
>>> Shame, I fancied a Spam fritter.
>>>

>> The guy gets Google dollars when people view the site or click on links, me
>> thinks. It's spam.

>Yes, but it's not SPAM.
>
>SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a canned pork
>product.
>
>Spam is unwanted messages or email.

No, that is usually called U.C.E.

ChrisM

In message http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> Proclaimed from the tallest tower:

> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:12:23 -0500, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> just bob wrote:
>>> "John Bean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> The guy gets Google dollars when people view the site or click on
>>> links, me thinks. It's spam.

>> Yes, but it's not SPAM.
>>
>> SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a
>> canned pork product.
>>
>> Spam is unwanted messages or email.

> No, that is usually called U.C.E.

Unsolicited Commercial Email yea, but WHO(and I'm talking about the general
public) actually uses(or has even heard of) that acronym?
--
Regards,
Chris.