Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Which cert to start with?

Which cert to start with?

11-14-2007
Hey guys,
I'm a recent college graduate, with a degree in Business Administration. My major was Computer Information Systems. I've been searching the job market here for a while.. about five months, and nothing has really shown up. I've not got a lot of experience under my belt so far, two years of database experience dealing with a Point of Sales system, and about 2 years of professional web design experience.

I've been looking into getting some certifications to help with the hiring process. I know i want to eventually fill the role of Database Administrator, so that is primarily the certifications i'm interested in. I've been looking into Exam 70-431 (SQL 2005 Server), but is that too big of a jump to make?

Any input on how to get started is appreciated.

Thanks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On