Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Getting windows to manage my network settings?

Getting windows to manage my network settings?

Gavin

How can i get windows to manage my belkin wireless adapter? I cannot work
out how to uninstall belkin without removing the drivers.

And is there a way to turn on the windows WZC.

Regards.
Gavin

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi

The Belkin Utility can be left alone you do not need to Uninstall it.

The Wireless Utilities are usually loaded at StartUp, in most cases if you
remove it from the StartUp folder it will not function.

If you are not familiar with manipulating the Startup use the free program
that is described here, http://www.ezlan.net/infestation#process

To make sure that Windows Zero Configuration is On and starts Automatically
see here,

http://www.windowsnetworking.com/art...-answered.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...