Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > a lot of uploading when wireless & WEP encrypted????

a lot of uploading when wireless & WEP encrypted????

tim

Hello,

I have 2 laptops connected to my wireless router,but one of them seems to
upload much more than it downloads,than the other laptop.But both seem
upload a significant amount more.
The question is,is it normal ??? or does one of my laptops have some virus
that is uploading data ??

TIA

Carol

why would anything be uploading? I'm not sure what is uploading to where,
your computers are uploading to the internet, or to each other? I'm also not
clear what is downloading, unless you have elected to download something
specific from the internet. If you are copying files between your computers,
that is another thing. Please supply a little more information.

news:%23uDZ$(E-Mail Removed)...