Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to Print a Page in IE7

How to Print a Page in IE7

Sam

Hi,
I have to print an aspx page. The page contains only a gridView ( with many
rows). The gridView consist of two template fields where I have put in
another gridView inside.
I don't know Crystal Report, and I want to print this page without header
and footer ( like website address ) and I don't want to view any row "cut"
in the printed page ( this occurs when I print in IE).
Are there solutions to do this?
Thanks.
Sam.

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]