Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > PIX - VPNgroup statistics.

PIX - VPNgroup statistics.

AM

How to see statistics (local pool definition, how many and which IP addresses and so on) about the use of VPNserver in
the PIX? Via CLI.

TIA

Alex.

Walter Roberson

In article <wjIGf.86433$(E-Mail Removed)>, AM <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>How to see statistics (local pool definition, how many and which IP
>addresses and so on) about the use of VPNserver in
>the PIX? Via CLI.

Not possible in PIX 6.x; I don't know about PIX 7.x.

As I recall, you have a mix of PIX 6.x and PIX 7.x, so when you
are asking a question, please indicate which PIX version you are asking
about.

2948g-l3 , BVI

Hi AM,

You can use syslog, put it on server and capture vpn traffic that you
wish . fyi so far there's still no application for this service yet, it
include on latest ios 7.0 mib.

regards
dendi--

AM wrote:
> How to see statistics (local pool definition, how many and which IP addresses and so on) about the use of VPNserver in
> the PIX? Via CLI.
>
> TIA
>
> Alex.

2948g-l3 , BVI