Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 70-552 Beta - Reading material?

70-552 Beta - Reading material?

=?Utf-8?B?ZGpn?=

I have been invited to sit the "UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD: Windows
Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework" beta exam.

However, it appears that none of the recommended books have been published
yet.

Could anyone point me in the direction of any relevent reading material?

Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?amhhcmRlZQ==?=

In situations like this, you'll have to rely on the web. Microsoft has a
preparation guide, http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-552.asp, which
gives you a great breakdown of the concepts which will appear on the test.
This link would be good too,
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/windev/. Starting from that, I'd
surf on TechNet or Microsoft Support for those concepts. Read up on the
latest word about them. Collect the links in a new favorites folder. Then
I'd suggest just doing a search for the exam number, concepts you are
interested in, etc.

This happens for Cisco betas too. The material is out there, just not
collected for you in a book yet.

Good luck!