Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > want photo combining software

want photo combining software

Tony Gartshore

In article <65cca$473a1427$d80c3dbb$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> A while back I remember seeing some software on the web that was able to
> take 2 or more digital stills and combine them into a single photo of higher
> quality. I think it might have been software that was written by, and used
> for astronimical purposes. I lost this source though. The idea is that 2
> photos, taken at least a few pixels shifted from one another, are combined
> into a higher resolution single image.

Registax ?

http://www.astronomie.be/registax/

T.

John Bean

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:25:14 -0500, "Jim" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Any ideas on what might be available to do this in Windows?

PhotoAcute.

--
John Bean

Jim

A while back I remember seeing some software on the web that was able to
take 2 or more digital stills and combine them into a single photo of higher
quality. I think it might have been software that was written by, and used
for astronimical purposes. I lost this source though. The idea is that 2
photos, taken at least a few pixels shifted from one another, are combined
into a higher resolution single image.

I have found: SupaImage V2 (PRO) on the web that even has a downloadable
trial
http://graphicssoft.about.com/gi/dyn...w.imageip.com/
that says;
Improve your digital photos by combining the detail of two similar images
into one of greater resolution (more pixels).
but it is for MAC only and I am running Windows.

I want to try and improve the photos I take with my digital microscope
camera, which is pretty limited in pixel size.

Any ideas on what might be available to do this in Windows?

Thanks
Jim

roentarre

photo shop using auto stich!

John Bean

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 23:12:50 -0800, roentarre
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>photo shop using auto stich!

That's not what the OP asked about - he wants improved
resolution.

--
John Bean