Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > And I thought newegg had GOOD prices....

And I thought newegg had GOOD prices....

02-14-2006
Anyone heard about the protesters in Denmark recently? I'm guessing you would have, but did you hear about the signs they were carrying? "Free speech symbolises war against Islam". So apparently anyone who believes in the right of free speech is anti-Islam. I wasn't against muslims before, but now they are taking it WAY too far. The extremists gave them a bad name, and having 20 thousand "ordinary" muslims waving signs like that can't help them.

02-14-2006
By the will of Allie Opp, they will get tired and go home. Ignorance is bliss....

02-15-2006
Ah bliss, yes, I remember it well.

I won't say anything against any entire group of people, regardless of who or what they are. I say there's good and bad in all types, shapes, colors and sizes. Except for those damned Outer Mongolian Albinos! They're ALL screwed up!