Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > And I thought newegg had GOOD prices....

And I thought newegg had GOOD prices....

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Anyone heard about the protesters in Denmark recently? I'm guessing you would have, but did you hear about the signs they were carrying? "Free speech symbolises war against Islam". So apparently anyone who believes in the right of free speech is anti-Islam. I wasn't against muslims before, but now they are taking it WAY too far. The extremists gave them a bad name, and having 20 thousand "ordinary" muslims waving signs like that can't help them.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

By the will of Allie Opp, they will get tired and go home. Ignorance is bliss....

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Ah bliss, yes, I remember it well.

I won't say anything against any entire group of people, regardless of who or what they are. I say there's good and bad in all types, shapes, colors and sizes. Except for those damned Outer Mongolian Albinos! They're ALL screwed up!