Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > change default roleprovider at runtime

change default roleprovider at runtime

=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGlhbQ==?=

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how to change the default roleprovider at runtime?
Basically I have a few sets of roleprovider and membership provider, I want
to switch among them at runtime based on some sort of identifier.

Thanks.

William

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Set up a facade layer with a factory and instantiate the one you would like
based on whatever condition you use to determine which one should be used.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

| Think outside the box!

"william" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Could anyone tell me how to change the default roleprovider at runtime?
> Basically I have a few sets of roleprovider and membership provider, I
> want
> to switch among them at runtime based on some sort of identifier.
>
> Thanks.
>
> William

=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGlhbQ==?=

Hi Gregory,