Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Missing Mouse Clicks

Missing Mouse Clicks

dave100

This appears to be an old problem as I see some posts about it but no
clear solution. My wife's computer is running WinXP Home with a 3G
Celeron processor. With two java games (one I have written and one
jigsaw puzzle online) mouse clicks are ignored about 5% of the time.
Sometimes they are completely ignored, sometimes the action will
resume after the mouse is moved, mostly the former. I have a couple of
computers running WinXP Pro that don't have the problem but that
doesn't seem to be a likely reason for the difference.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please email