Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > file attachment problem

file attachment problem

v2brothers

when i try to sent email attachment through any web based email from
my pc, i get this message. eOops...the system was unable to perform
your operation (error code 008 ).please try again in a few second.so i
cannot sent file attachments. can anybody give me a solving method.

why?

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 04:53:11 -0800, v2brothers wrote:

Not you again,

Making assumptions as you are another Google poster.

>when i try to sent email attachment through any web based email from
>my pc, i get this message. eOops...the system was unable to perform
>your operation (error code 008 ).please try again in a few second.so i
>cannot sent file attachments. can anybody give me a solving method.

You said
- web based mail, but forget to maybe say gmail, and
- error code 008

and

you don't know how to search anywhere, like other times.

http://www.google.com/search?q=error+code+008

How do i resolve an error code 008 in my gmail? - Yahoo! Answers
If you're seeing an 'Oops' message and the error code is not '007' or
'008', it means that your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. ...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5135821AAp3m3g - 23k
- Cached - Similar pages

error code 008 - The ABCs of Gmail | Google Groups
OK, I know you have all either experienced 'error code 008' or have ...
Can someone tell me how to clear the error code 008 and proceed? ...
http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail...aa0c1d613f32d6
- 53k - Cached - Similar pages

error code 008 - The ABCs of Gmail | Google Groups
What does error code 008 mean? It pops up when I'm trying to send an
..... you opperation (error code 00 please try again in a few seconds"
http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail...772f058714394b
- 68k - Cached - Similar pages

Me