Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Make your child creative and visionary

Make your child creative and visionary

Dorothy

Kapla building blocks are a very good tool to build creativity and
project learning techniques among young kids.
They helps is increasing usage of memory, spatial orientation and fine
motor skills.

Kids gain skills for problem solving and learns to work in a group.

Find them at http://www.toy4education.com/kapla