Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Fast Track Certification

Fast Track Certification

Robert Williams

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed) om>
> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >> Nock it off, Carl.
> >>

> > Bring me Carl and I'll knock it off of him!
> >
> >> Remember, Lowdes and Gtight are using 300 baud dial-up.
> >>

> > And you really care about Lowdes and Gtight?
> >
> > Seriously though, what is the problem with WAV files? They're small and
> > you
> > don't have to listen to them if you don't want to. They don't play in the
> > message.....do they? I don't hear them in the OE NG's anyways.

> The USENET oracle hath spoken. Donut poast binary content in
> non-binary-content noose froups. Donut taunt the oracle. Or taunt it, see
> if I care.

Ok, but can I just say one thing.....iffitypiffitypooo

Briscobar

Robert Williams <(E-Mail Removed) om>
rambled:

>> Nock it off, Carl.
>>

> Bring me Carl and I'll knock it off of him!
>
>> Remember, Lowdes and Gtight are using 300 baud dial-up.
>>

> And you really care about Lowdes and Gtight?
>
> Seriously though, what is the problem with WAV files? They're small
> and you don't have to listen to them if you don't want to. They
> don't play in the message.....do they? I don't hear them in the OE
> NG's anyways.

Some people have a little hissy fit when they're forced to download binaries
when they're not expecting them. Nowadays, that's rare, since high-speed
internet connections are so common. And I was just messing with you earlier
in this thread. I couldn't care less what you post. In fact, please post all
the wav files you have. and mpgs while you're at it. dirty mpgs. dirty,
depraved, foreign mpgs.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
face, you get www.mcngp.com.

Mike T.

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> Cut it out, Carl.
>>

> Sorry about that Carl, didn't mean to offend.

Are you hot, Carl?
--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

As depraved as u can be, morons would value your character of “dummies for
binary.
<poo-pup

"Robert Williams" wrote:

> > Some people have a little hissy fit when they're forced to download binaries
> > when they're not expecting them.

> I can appreciate that, I guess I would too if I was still using a 9600baud
> modem.
>
> > Nowadays, that's rare, since high-speed
> > internet connections are so common. And I was just messing with you earlier
> > in this thread.

> Come on now, you think I didn't know this? Isn't that what these threads are
> all about? I take very little of this seriously....except for the joking parts,
> those I take seriously.
>
> > I couldn't care less what you post. In fact, please post all
> > the wav files you have. and mpgs while you're at it. dirty mpgs. dirty,
> > depraved, foreign mpgs.
> >

> You like those dirty, depraved, foreign mpgs.....don't you?
>
> Ok, last one, I promise.... <naughty

Robert Williams

"Mike T." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Robert Williams" <(E-Mail Removed) om>
> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>>> Cut it out, Carl.
>>>

>> Sorry about that Carl, didn't mean to offend.
>>

> Are you hot, Carl?

No Carl...I'm cool!

Robert Williams

gtright...do yourself a favor and stay out of my posts. Everytime I think
you've said the stupidest thing I've ever heard, you go and top the previous
post.

Neil

did you hear "Robert Williams"
<(E-Mail Removed) om> say in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> gtright...do yourself a favor and stay out of my posts. Everytime I
> think you've said the stupidest thing I've ever heard, you go and top
> the previous post.

A) thanking you for not quoting the plonked

2,483) if he bugs you as much as he bugs me, push the button and plonk
'em

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Yoda of Borg are we. Assimilated prepare to be...

Bigus Dickus

> A) thanking you for not quoting the plonked

You're welcome...see, I'm learning.

> 2,483) if he bugs you as much as he bugs me, push the button and plonk
> 'em

Eh...I'm still in the "Having fun fsking with him" stage. I'll grow out of
it soon though I'm sure.

bill_k_lopez bill_k_lopez is offline
Junior Member

Ok -here is how it works, in other countries it is allowable for you to take an exam by proxy. Basically send someone to go take the exam for you.

Now, for all you morons that think Microsoft and Cisco CARE about the integrity of their certifications - WRONG -

Cisco certification (which was one of the first) was developed by their marketing department. People that are "certified" with cisco will most likely want to use cisco products. Which generates more business for...Cisco

You see, Cisco devices work just as good as SonicWall devices, and Microsoft OS works just as good as Linux - if you have someone that knows what they are doing. I don't care if someone is certified or not, what it comes down to is do you know what you are doing, and in this business performance is everything.

So I think that buying a cert is useless if you don't know what you are doing - do you think my mom could go get a job with her ccna? nope, and if she got past the interview and got the job, how long would it take before they let her go?

If you know what you are doing, and a certification is keeping you from getting the job (i.e. some stupid employers REQUIRE that you have a certain certification - regardless of your experience) then it makes much more sense to buy the damn thing rather then study the questions (which most of the time really don't pertain to what you do on the job) and risk the possibility of failure - remember these cert tests aren't an accurate measure of your ability to perform, just your ability to answer questions.

Personally I don't hold any certifications - I have a BS in Network and Communications Management and am working on an MBA, followed by a MS in N&CM, with over 10 years of experience in Technology Consulting.

insert track reference in mp3 track D@Z Computer Support 1 05-02-2008 03:32 PM
Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
FAST-TRACK of uk.telecom.voip Chris Croughton as Control VOIP 0 04-28-2005 02:31 PM
Notice concerning fast-track of uk.telecom.voip Chris Croughton as Control VOIP 0 04-08-2005 03:01 PM
FAST-TRACK of uk.telecom.voip Chris Croughton as Control VOIP 0 04-05-2005 12:05 PM

Advertisments