Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Fast Track Certification

Fast Track Certification

kpg

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189397.htm (2/10/2006
> 8:26:03 AM) # Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of kpg:
>
>> I guess they're 'legit' like that, but if they provide actual
>> questions they are breaking the law, and worse, devaluing the
>> certification that honest people work hard for.
>>
>> Many of theses so-called legit companies don't even provide the
>> correct answers to the actual questions - so it's really just a scam
>> to get your money.

> No. Even worse. These are the ones that offer to actually take the
> test for any fsckwit that is dim enough to send them money, SSN,
> address, etc.

OMG! - That is worse.

Anyone that does that should be shot. In the groin. Repeatedly.

kp "with a potato gun" g

Kline Sphere

>Anyone that does that should be shot. In the groin. Repeatedly.
..... by Chuck Norris

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> No, but I'll be Marx.
>
> Groucho, I think. But someone else can bring the duck.

fine, but I'm being Lenin then. He wrote nice music when he was with those
"Beatles" guys...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Do fish get cramps after eating?

kpg

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189427.htm (2/10/2006
> 8:51:49 AM) # did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>

>> No, but I'll be Marx.
>>
>> Groucho, I think. But someone else can bring the duck.

What's the secret word?

kp "Chalk's phrase?" g

MitchS

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Anyone that does that should be shot. In the groin. Repeatedly.

> .... by Chuck Norris
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Then it would be a roundhouse kick and it would only take one. And that, I
would pay to see.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Kline Sphere

>> >Anyone that does that should be shot. In the groin. Repeatedly.
>> .... by Chuck Norris
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Then it would be a roundhouse kick and it would only take one. And that, I
>would pay to see.

I see, 'repeatedly'; Chuck would indeed need only one kick, so maybe
jackie chan would be better suited, although I would not pay to see
him.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

plaintive wail of kpg:

> What's the secret word?
>

> kp "Chalk's phrase?" g

*ding*ding*ding*ding*

Tell kpg what he's won, George Fenneman!

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

JaR

plaintive wail of Mike T.:

> Bummer..I couldn't get Cyrillic to work on that sig.

I hate it when that happens.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

> They charge 30 bucks for “mcngp for dummies membership”. That’s
> how smart they are;-

Nah, we have enough alternative revenue streams that charging for our study
materials isn't worth the effort.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

TBone

And on the eigth day "Mysteron" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
electrons to come together and form the follwing words in:

> I'm serious. How can these companies get away with it? I've spoken to
> some of my friends in the industry and they say these companies are all
> legit and they actually know of people who have used them with success.
> There's at least a dozen of them.

I think your friends might be confused on the definition of "legit". You
see, the problem is that most of these companies operate out of third world
countries that would rather collect money from scammers than enforce
intellectual property laws.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

insert track reference in mp3 track D@Z Computer Support 1 05-02-2008 03:32 PM
Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
FAST-TRACK of uk.telecom.voip Chris Croughton as Control VOIP 0 04-28-2005 02:31 PM
Notice concerning fast-track of uk.telecom.voip Chris Croughton as Control VOIP 0 04-08-2005 03:01 PM
FAST-TRACK of uk.telecom.voip Chris Croughton as Control VOIP 0 04-05-2005 12:05 PM

Advertisments