Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Fast Track Certification

Fast Track Certification

Mysteron

I have recently been sent spam advertising the services of
www.expresscert.com, www.certnow.com and www.stormcert.com

Now I'm sure we've all worked extremely hard to pass our exams so these
'services' seem to be demeaning the whole process. I'm pretty sure it's
just a scam anyway. Why would anyone sent money to someone on the
otherside of the world with no comeback?

Has anyone actually heard of these sites or know anyone who has used
them?

JaR

the plaintive wail of Mysteron:

> I have recently been sent spam advertising the services of
> www.expresscert.com, www.certnow.com and www.stormcert.com
>
> Now I'm sure we've all worked extremely hard to pass our exams so these
> 'services' seem to be demeaning the whole process. I'm pretty sure it's
> just a scam anyway. Why would anyone sent money to someone on the
> otherside of the world with no comeback?
>
> Has anyone actually heard of these sites or know anyone who has used
> them?

It's spam.

Therefore:

A] It's undoubtedly a rip-off.

and:

2) Yes, there are idiots that send them money.

and:

III> Nobody here would asdmit knowing anybody that stupid. Well, except
for maybe gtright or whatever it is calling itself now.

Such is the state of the industr^H^H^H^H^Hworld.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Mysteron

Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?

JaR

plaintive wail of Mysteron:

> Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?

ROTFL! Why, indeed?

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Kline Sphere

>Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?

think of mcp's as microsoft's equivalent of the red army in 1942?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>> Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?
>
>ROTFL! Why, indeed?

always a classic

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Mike T.

"Kline Sphere" <.@> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?

> think of mcp's as microsoft's equivalent of the red army in 1942?

Can I be Stalin? He had a majorly cool 'stache.

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Kline Sphere

>Can I be Stalin? He had a majorly cool 'stache.

sure, I'm general zukov btw

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Mysteron

I'm serious. How can these companies get away with it? I've spoken to
some of my friends in the industry and they say these companies are all
legit and they actually know of people who have used them with success.
There's at least a dozen of them.

I suppose it was only a matter of time before somebody found a way
around the system.

If they are legit, what is your opinion on them?

JaR

the plaintive wail of Mysteron:

> I'm serious. How can these companies get away with it? I've spoken to
> some of my friends in the industry and they say these companies are all
> legit and they actually know of people who have used them with success.
> There's at least a dozen of them.

They get away with it because Microsoft could give a crap less about
enforcing it's own standards. All they care about is having more warm
bodies out there using their software.

Do these people that use fake cert mills also have fake university
diplomas? Fake driver's licenses? Fake Social Security (or whatever)
cards?

Define "success"? So why not save your money, and just print up your own
cert. There are a multitude of desktop publishing proggies out there that
will do a bang up job.

> I suppose it was only a matter of time before somebody found a way
> around the system.

Uhhh...how is it a "way around the system"? You are paying money for a
completely worthless piece of paper. Of course, even the genuine certs
are pretty much worthless anyway, but still...

> If they are legit, what is your opinion on them?

What on ghodsgreenearth posesses you to use the term "legit"? They are as
legit as a three dollar bill. Can I interest you in a bridge in Brooklyn?
I can let you have it cheap, and I guarantee you the bridge is "legit".

Wow. What do you think our opinion is of them?

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

insert track reference in mp3 track D@Z Computer Support 1 05-02-2008 03:32 PM
Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
FAST-TRACK of uk.telecom.voip Chris Croughton as Control VOIP 0 04-28-2005 02:31 PM
Notice concerning fast-track of uk.telecom.voip Chris Croughton as Control VOIP 0 04-08-2005 03:01 PM
FAST-TRACK of uk.telecom.voip Chris Croughton as Control VOIP 0 04-05-2005 12:05 PM

Advertisments