Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Syncing outlook

Syncing outlook

KerplunKuK

Is there a tool that will allow me to sync my desktop and laptop through
my ftp server?
I am running Outlook 2003 on both systems and both run win xp.

I am not bothered about messages, but I want to sync the calender mostly.

Thanks

PeeCee

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.asp