Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Start Your Own CallingCard/Call Centre/Pc2Phone/Sms,Web,AniCallback+VoipSWITCH+All Modules In250$

Start Your Own CallingCard/Call Centre/Pc2Phone/Sms,Web,AniCallback+VoipSWITCH+All Modules In250$

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

[snip]

: : Again I say Ivor will you go away and stop annoying the
: : rest of us no one I repeat no one causes more annoyance
: : that you .

Really..? I bet you're in more killfiles than I am.

Ivor

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

[snip]

: : Well yes I agree the only time this forum is nice and
: : quiet is when Ivor is away from it, you never here from
: : me when he isn't here bleating on and on about spammers
: : and how good Sipgate is and how he isn't a European
: : and a few other very stupid and irrelevant matters .

As this isn't a forum the whole of your message is irrelvant.

As are you.

Go away.

Ivor

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Ivor Jones wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
> [snip]
>
>>> Well yes I agree the only time this forum is nice and
>>> quiet is when Ivor is away from it, you never here from
>>> me when he isn't here bleating on and on about spammers
>>> and how good Sipgate is and how he isn't a European
>>> and a few other very stupid and irrelevant matters .

> As this isn't a forum the whole of your message is irrelvant.
>
> As are you.
>
> Go away.
>
> Ivor

You never learn.

Crazy, you helped bring this group into being, but then try as much as you
can to get people to put you in their killfile.

Just let go, ignore Ron. Most everyone else does, however many also have
you on ignore too.

--
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/MetricNow
http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/dyna/r...rchives_en.cfm

mymail@hotmail.com

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:45:15 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
>[snip]
>
>: : Again I say Ivor will you go away and stop annoying the
>: : rest of us no one I repeat no one causes more annoyance
>: : that you .
>
>Really..? I bet you're in more killfiles than I am.
>
>Ivor

I would seriously suggest you put me in yours also otherwise there
will only be us in this forum soon .

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
: : On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:45:15 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
: : <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: :
: : : <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: : : news:(E-Mail Removed)
: : :
: : : [snip]
: : :
: : : : : Again I say Ivor will you go away and stop
: : : : : annoying the rest of us no one I repeat no one
: : : : : causes more annoyance that you .
: : :
: : : Really..? I bet you're in more killfiles than I am.
: : :
: : : Ivor
: : I would seriously suggest you put me in yours also
: : otherwise there will only be us in this forum soon .

You put me in yours first..!

Ivor

Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx_spam@trapped__hotmail.co.uk> wrote
in message
news:6F%_i.48151$(E-Mail Removed). uk

[snip]

: : You never learn.

I have nothing to learn. Not from Ron Chew, anyway.

: : Crazy, you helped bring this group into being, but then
: : try as much as you can to get people to put you in
: : their killfile.
: :
: : Just let go, ignore Ron. Most everyone else does,
: : however many also have you on ignore too.

I will not ignore personal insults. As long as he insults me, I will
defend myself. That is my right. When he stops, so will I. Address your
complaints to him.

Ivor

Ed Straker

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:39:12 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I will not ignore personal insults. As long as he insults me, I will
>defend myself. That is my right. When he stops, so will I. Address your
>complaints to him.

Jesus wept Ivor. I'm glad you're not in charge of some small rogue
country making bio weapons.

Ivor Jones

"Ed Straker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) idual.de
: : On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:39:12 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
: : <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: :
: : : I will not ignore personal insults. As long as he
: : : insults me, I will defend myself. That is my right.
: : : When he stops, so will I. Address your complaints to
: : : him.
: :
: : Jesus wept Ivor. I'm glad you're not in charge of some
: : small rogue country making bio weapons.

So you're saying I should just sit by and allow someone to insult me and
slander my name as they see fit..?

I think not.

Ivor

Desk Rabbit

Ivor Jones wrote:

> "Ed Straker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed) idual.de
> : : On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:39:12 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
> : : <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> : :
> : : : I will not ignore personal insults. As long as he
> : : : insults me, I will defend myself. That is my right.
> : : : When he stops, so will I. Address your complaints to
> : : : him.
> : :
> : : Jesus wept Ivor. I'm glad you're not in charge of some
> : : small rogue country making bio weapons.
>
> So you're saying I should just sit by and allow someone to insult me and
> slander my name as they see fit..?
>
> I think not.

It's called turning the other cheek and not feeding the trolls.