Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > network set up disk

network set up disk

=?Utf-8?B?cGFuZG9s?=

Is there any way to create a network set up disk to use on other computers if
I don't have a floppy disk drive in my new computer?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
You do not need a disk, you are much better of configuring the Network
Settings individually on each computer.
http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...