Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Writing to a file in VHDL

Writing to a file in VHDL

bondaderajdeep bondaderajdeep is offline
Junior Member

Hi everyone,

I am performing image convolution using VHDL. How do write the result into a file, in an array format? So far, everytime I write into a file, It does so in one single column. Converting this back to an array format manually will take a very long time.
I know this can be done easily using C, but is it possible to do it using VHDL itself?
Thanks a lot!