Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon D3 and D300 Are Officially In The USA!

Nikon D3 and D300 Are Officially In The USA!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

Yes folks, we have a confirmed spotting of the major shipment of the D3 and
D300. No word on the new lenses yet.

<http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/goodies.htm>

Rita

Ron

Sorry, think ya caught the wrong boat! *wink*

Cheers

Ron

"Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes folks, we have a confirmed spotting of the major shipment of the D3
> and D300. No word on the new lenses yet.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/goodies.htm>
>

> Rita

Rob

http://www.cameras.net.au/

> "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Yes folks, we have a confirmed spotting of the major shipment of the D3
>>and D300. No word on the new lenses yet.
>>
>><http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/goodies.htm>
>>

>>Rita

Douglas

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:12:22 +1100, Rob wrote:

> Ron wrote:
>> Sorry, think ya caught the wrong boat! *wink*
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Ron
>>

> http://www.cameras.net.au/

Yep... Rita's probably on the phone now booking his ticket. Only about
$3000 return but he's sure to bring his own flash cards!
--
If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!

Ron

Already booked my nikon D3 at europeancameras.

Cheers

Ron

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ron wrote:
>> Sorry, think ya caught the wrong boat! *wink*
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Ron
>>

> http://www.cameras.net.au/
>

>> "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>Yes folks, we have a confirmed spotting of the major shipment of the D3
>>>and D300. No word on the new lenses yet.
>>>
>>><http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/goodies.htm>
>>>

>>>Rita

Rob

Douglas wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:12:22 +1100, Rob wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:
>>
>>>Sorry, think ya caught the wrong boat! *wink*
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>
>>>Ron
>>>

>>http://www.cameras.net.au/
>>

> Yep... Rita's probably on the phone now booking his ticket. Only about
> $3000 return but he's sure to bring his own flash cards!

So that went straight over the top. Douglas, why bother even replying.