Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The Fabulous 500 Gets A New Finish!

The Fabulous 500 Gets A New Finish!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

Yes folks, the White Turd gets a new coating today to give it better
camouflage and a more durable finish. It now has a hard shell finish.

<http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/hard_shell.htm>

Rita

Annika1980

On Nov 11, 10:21 pm, Rita Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:

> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/hard_shell.htm>

And you thought that only angels had halos!

Annika1980 wrote:

>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/hard_shell.htm>
>>

> And you thought that only angels had halos!

At least you can see what it is.

Rita

Kinon O'Cann

"Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Annika1980 wrote:
>
>>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/hard_shell.htm>
>>>

>> And you thought that only angels had halos!

> At least you can see what it is.

Indeed. Another poorly executed snapshot by the worst troll in this NG.

You suck. Your pix suck. Go away.

BTW, you could also change the color and finish of your lens by shoving it
up your fat ass.

Douglas

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:28:24 -0500, Kinon O'Cann wrote:

> "Rita Ä Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> And you thought that only angels had halos!

>> At least you can see what it is.

> Indeed. Another poorly executed snapshot by the worst troll in this NG.
>
> You suck. Your pix suck. Go away.
>
> BTW, you could also change the color and finish of your lens by shoving
> it up your fat ass.

Oh wow!
Another fan for Rita!

What's your problem Kinon? Can't handle some different humour?
Loosen up.

Douglas

--
If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!

Kinon O'Cann

"Douglas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fhabj7$hjp$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:28:24 -0500, Kinon O'Cann wrote:
>

> Oh wow!
> Another fan for Rita!
>
> What's your problem Kinon? Can't handle some different humour?
> Loosen up.

I am loose! I just want to make Rita feel at home.She's a plague on this NG,
and is constantly offering very bad advice just to troll users into endless
discussions about which she has no clue whatsoever. See the recent "LCD/CRT"
discusson for a clear example. So whenever I have the chance, I offer her my
commentary on her pix, and her amazingly fat ass.

No big deal, really, just a public service that I provide for no charge!
Such a bargain.

Douglas

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:52:01 -0500, Kinon O'Cann wrote:

> "Douglas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fhabj7$hjp$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:28:24 -0500, Kinon O'Cann wrote:
>>

>> Oh wow!
>> Another fan for Rita!
>>
>> What's your problem Kinon? Can't handle some different humour? Loosen
>> up.

> I am loose! I just want to make Rita feel at home.She's a plague on this
> NG, and is constantly offering very bad advice just to troll users into
> endless discussions about which she has no clue whatsoever. See the
> recent "LCD/CRT" discusson for a clear example. So whenever I have the
> chance, I offer her my commentary on her pix, and her amazingly fat ass.
>
> No big deal, really, just a public service that I provide for no charge!
> Such a bargain.

LOL... He's gonna just love your posts! ROTFL!

Douglas

--
If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!

Kinon O'Cann

"Douglas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fhag7f$7mn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:52:01 -0500, Kinon O'Cann wrote:
>>
>> No big deal, really, just a public service that I provide for no charge!
>> Such a bargain.

> LOL... He's gonna just love your posts! ROTFL!

He? AHA!! I was right! No female could have an ass that fat.

Kinon O'Cann wrote:

>> What's your problem Kinon? Can't handle some different humour?
>> Loosen up.

It is just jealousy, pure and simple. I think that it's so funny every time
he reaffirms to me how jealous he is.

> I am loose! I just want to make Rita feel at home.She's a plague on
> this NG, and is constantly offering very bad advice just to troll
> users into endless discussions about which she has no clue
> whatsoever. See the recent "LCD/CRT" discusson for a clear example.
> So whenever I have the chance, I offer her my commentary on her pix,
> and her amazingly fat ass.

LOL! Poor Bob was not only dancing on my command he was sweating when
confronted with evidence that there is a color correction filter in said
display blew holes in his bullshit. His going in circles and squirming to
save face is an indication he really doesn't know what he's talking about.
Any fool can write a book and become a self-proclaimed expert.

Oh, before I forget, you ought to get yourself a 500/4L IS. I can't tell
you how sweet this lens is.

Rita

=?UTF-8?Q?Rita_=C3=84_Berkowitz?=

Douglas wrote:

>> No big deal, really, just a public service that I provide for no
>> charge! Such a bargain.

> LOL... He's gonna just love your posts! ROTFL!

He's not as much fun as Bret, but he'll do just fine.

Rita