Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > TV tuner crashes everything

TV tuner crashes everything

Travis

[Windows XP Home SP-2, WinTV-GO-Plus, Dell Dimension 1100, Latest
Drivers & WinTV2000 installed]

I can successfuly capture TV through WinTV, but when I try to capture
using any other program I get an error with the title " vstudio.exe -
Application Error" and message body "The instruction at "0x03ca5d3d"
referenced memory at "0x00000674". The memory could not be "read".".
It asks me if I want to terminate the program or debug, either way it
crashes.

Usually it's VirtualDubMod or Ulead VideoStudio, I haven't tried with
other programs though.

How do I fix this? Below is a screenshot of it.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...r_crashing.png