Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Image slicing for fluid CSS designs tutorial finished

Image slicing for fluid CSS designs tutorial finished

Nik Coughlin

For anyone who's interested, or if you'd like to offer any suggestions or
critiques of the finished tutorial:

http://nrkn.com/index.html

Fred

In article <fh867i$gcg$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Nik Coughlin" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> For anyone who's interested, or if you'd like to offer any suggestions or
> critiques of the finished tutorial:
>
> http://nrkn.com/index.html

Nik -

Personally, I think your tutorial is excellent. As I am working on
learning and teaching myself CSS, I am going to take a very close read
of this site.

Fred.