Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > mitsubishi CP9550 DW

mitsubishi CP9550 DW

urania9000@googlemail.com

Is there someone who can tell me how to set to 0 the head counter of
this printer? I know that pressing both "open-door" and "cut-feed"
buttons I get the test print with the number of total printings. Does
anybody know the buttons sequence to reset the number of printings?
There isn't anything about this on the user manual. thanks