Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Invalid partition error when I boot - Pls help!

Invalid partition error when I boot - Pls help!

madlvr79 madlvr79 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I am NOT savy with the computer at all and need some help. My lap top was infected by a virus and my computer crashed. When I try to boot, it gives an invalid partition error. I've read that I can try to salvage it with some recovery software, but I don't know where to begin. I don't have any of my original software cds, so I am stuck at square one. Can someone who is tech savy help me?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!