Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Invalid partition error when I boot - Pls help!

Invalid partition error when I boot - Pls help!

11-11-2007
Hi,

I am NOT savy with the computer at all and need some help. My lap top was infected by a virus and my computer crashed. When I try to boot, it gives an invalid partition error. I've read that I can try to salvage it with some recovery software, but I don't know where to begin. I don't have any of my original software cds, so I am stuck at square one. Can someone who is tech savy help me?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On