Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Should I use EntityManager to map one PO to several tables?(like entity-name in hibernate)

Should I use EntityManager to map one PO to several tables?(like entity-name in hibernate)

cenoxqi@gmail.com

I'm doing my job to put my code in EntityManager from hibernate.

Now I have a problem. When I using hibernate, I could use "entity-
name" so that I can map one po class to more than one db table. But I
can't use "entity-name" in EntityManager.

Do I have to write a more PO class to map another table, even the two
PO class almostly no different?