Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re:Help Desperately Needed Posting to Usenet Through Google

Re:Help Desperately Needed Posting to Usenet Through Google

Anonymous

From where I work, the web is the only way I can read and post to
Usenet. Could someone _please_ tell me how to post to Usenet through
Google AND have my posts display just my user name and NOT:

Why you want to post to Usenet? For many people it is an addiction. From work use a web proxy there are hundreds free on the Net. Log into Google and use it as your reader you want to post to a thread or make a post use a web based re mailer. Here is one.
http://anonymouse.org/
You should not use your name on the Net under any circumstances. Employers do Google checks on new hire e's to see what they have been posting and saying on the Net. It can cost you a job. Hackers can take your,headers and post them to thousands of newsgroups with a spam bot. It happened to me recently when I asked something in a newsgroup that somebody did not like.

You like read Usenet read alt.privacy.anon-server. It has an FAQ. Learn about PGP and use alt.anonymous.messages if you wish to communicate with people and your peers. Professional's do not like Re mailers and the Re mailer Network but staying anonymous on the Net is a very good idea. It has a long learning curve so read the newsgroup I have suggested and never use a Newsreader to post as it gives away you IP and location. With a Re mailer you can be anywhere.

If sign up with Anonymouse as a VIP you can access Google on an ecrypted connection and you post through Google.Many professional's with not respond to Google posters.

theokochen

"Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) er.mixmin.net...