Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Problem with DVD movie on DVD writer

Problem with DVD movie on DVD writer

ryan_tagor ryan_tagor is offline
Junior Member
Location: Indonesia - Jakarta

I have a "Prison Break" dvd's but my DVD RW can't read it, it's different conditions with my other DVD movies, it can read and also play it...
and if i do with my DVD player, the "prison break" is working...
What's wrong with my DVD RW (i have bought it about 2 months ago)?
can somebody help me??? thnx.