Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Lola in lower right

Lola in lower right

KEVIN RHINEHART

The word "Lola" is in the lower right box of my Firefox browser (v.
2.0.0.9). It is red and italicized.

As I do not recall seeing this previously, I am wondering what it is.

Thanks!

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

KEVIN RHINEHART wrote:
> The word "Lola" is in the lower right box of my Firefox browser (v.
> 2.0.0.9). It is red and italicized.
>
> As I do not recall seeing this previously, I am wondering what it is.
>
> Thanks!

do you by any chance have the extension lola?:

if so, then you need to update the extension and you can
then read this for more info about what your problem is:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar

disregarded!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

KEVIN RHINEHART

Thanks! Incidentally, after about 15 minutes of posting my question, my son
walks in the room and I ask him. He knew what to do immmediately! Yep,
it's the extension lola!

Again, thanks!