Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > burner compatibility with Dell Latitude c840 laptop

burner compatibility with Dell Latitude c840 laptop

Toby

Hi all,

My burner went south and I am looking for advice on a new one for my Dell
Latitude c840. I live in Japan and would much prefer to buy one locally,
rather than ordering something on the net and paying a bunch of shipping
costs. Any advice appreciated on:

1. Compatible burners (make and model) so that I can look for those
specifically.

2. Any specs which spell out compatibility or links to sites which explain
how to determine compatibility. I did a web search and didn't have much
luck.

Any and all help highly appreciated.

Toby