Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > INFO: Windows Installer for Hugin 0.7 beta 5 (free great panorama software)

INFO: Windows Installer for Hugin 0.7 beta 5 (free great panorama software)

John Navas

Download from:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7...d6fdb5c6ab3d83

Latest change:
If smartblend is already installed and enblend is not installed, hugin
will be configured automatically for smartblend.

My beta 5 installer may be installed over my beta 4 installer,
resulting in a seamless upgrade.

My beta 4 installer is also available there.
--
Best regards,
John Navas