Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Drive Letter Changed

Drive Letter Changed

pcbuilder98

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Here's what you asked for: **** YOU!
--
pcbuilder98

Blinky the Shark

John Holmes wrote:
> TJ "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed). nl:
>>
>>> pcbuilder98 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

>>> Why the **** don't you just answer the OP's question instead of
>>> replying with illiterate questions?

>> Because s/he was too busy fighting with Mike Easter over the
>> definitions of PKB, pedantic, and irony to actually pay attention to
>> anything else at the time?
>>

> Mike Easter is a ****ing nitwit anyway.

Mike's posts are usually dead-on and some of the most cohesive to be
found. They're frequently, but it's not his fault if 1) you're
disinterested in the topic and/or 2) suffering from ADD.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Blinky the Shark

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> John Holmes wrote:
>> TJ "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed). nl:

>>> Because s/he was too busy fighting with Mike Easter over the
>>> definitions of PKB, pedantic, and irony to actually pay attention to
>>> anything else at the time?
>>>

>> Mike Easter is a ****ing nitwit anyway.

> Mike's posts are usually dead-on and some of the most cohesive to be
> found. They're frequently, but it's not his fault if 1) you're

Make that "...they're frequently long..."

> disinterested in the topic and/or 2) suffering from ADD.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

who'sthat

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:10:43 -0600, "pcbuilder98" <pcbuilder98@_.com>
wrote:

>"TJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "pcbuilder98" <pcbuilder98@_.com> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > "TJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

>> > of
>> >>
>> > Cute trick.

>> Trick? What trick?
>>
>> I wasn't even replying to you. Check the attributions if you're able.
>>
>> > I asked because I get tired of drive by's. If it's any of
>> > you ****ing business.

>> "Luser always first to make personal insult"
>>
>> That's a quote from you. Makes for a nice PKB, pedantic, and irony
>> sandwich in this case, yes?

>Here's what you asked for: **** YOU!

You can always tell the lamest losers in here from the "luser" and
"kool\kewl" words. They were never 'cool' in high school and now they
are trying to be appear younger.

It's a dead give away