Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > My photos

My photos

f.b.

Allen

f.b. wrote:
> Hallo everybody
>
> Here I am with something new:
>
> http://www.spymac.com/details/?2299864
> http://www.spymac.com/details/?2298811
> http://www.spymac.com/details/?2294245
> http://www.spymac.com/details/?2298230
> http://www.spymac.com/details/?2298228
>
> Still waiting for your feedback.

OK, here's some feedback. TURN THE DAMNED NOISE DOWN. DO YOU HEAR ME
OVER THE NOISE? I SAID "TURN THE DAMNED NOISE DOWN!". Oh and by the way,
stop posting here.
Allen

Jürgen Exner

f.b. wrote:
> Here I am with something new:
> http://www.spymac.com/details/?2299864

I checked only this first one. Here are my comments:
- totally Flash infested page with 7(!!!) Flash sections ==> useless
- one cartoon of a character with headphones and some musical notes ==>
stupid
- one cartoon with sumo characters asking "what is your credit score?" ==>
stupid
- three tiny thumbnails of someone with a microphone, too small to evaluate
picture quality ==> useless
- clicking on the thumbnails doesn't get you a photo either but only some
new thumbnails plus now the sumo cartoon is replaced by yet another Flash
junk.

Conclusion: if you are interested in photo critics then WHICH PHOTO DID YOU
WANT EVALUATED? You may want to make your site usable first. Until then it's
really not worth bothering.

jue

ChrisM

In message TJ_Yi.6$cD.1@trndny08,
Jürgen Exner <(E-Mail Removed)> Proclaimed from the tallest tower:

> f.b. wrote:
>> Here I am with something new:
>> http://www.spymac.com/details/?2299864

> I checked only this first one. Here are my comments:
> - totally Flash infested page with 7(!!!) Flash sections ==> useless
> - one cartoon of a character with headphones and some musical notes
> ==> stupid
> - one cartoon with sumo characters asking "what is your credit
> score?" ==> stupid
> - three tiny thumbnails of someone with a microphone, too small to
> evaluate picture quality ==> useless
> - clicking on the thumbnails doesn't get you a photo either but only
> some new thumbnails plus now the sumo cartoon is replaced by yet
> another Flash junk.
>
> Conclusion: if you are interested in photo critics then WHICH PHOTO
> DID YOU WANT EVALUATED? You may want to make your site usable first.
> Until then it's really not worth bothering.
>
> jue

Ignore!
It's some sort of ratings based site, if your pictures get enough views to
move them up the 'charts' then you can win stuff (I think, didn't look very
closely). He's just trying to get lots of people clicking on his links so
that he can earn... whatever.

--
Regards,
Chris.