Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Serious problem! A hero wanted!

Serious problem! A hero wanted!

Jefferson Davis

Dear Everyone,
I noticed a serious problem at here: http://href.hu/x/3nfj
Anybody, who can figure out the solution, he or she will rock the
world!

Good Luck,
Jeff Davis

Brian Cryer

"Jefferson Davis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Dear Everyone,
> I noticed a serious problem at here: http://href.hu/x/3nfj
> Anybody, who can figure out the solution, he or she will rock the
> world!

The flash is quite amusing, but it would be a whole lot better if I knew
what the site was about.

I'm not sure what the problem is ... the site uses flash so maybe you don't
have the flash player installed ... the site isn't English (Hungarian?) so
perhaps a language course or translation package would be in order ... the
size has a zero page
rank so isn't very popular, so some SEO is called for ... ah! maybe that's
the problem and that's why you were plugging it?
--
Brian Cryer
www.cryer.co.uk/brian

richard

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 11:19:54 -0000, Jefferson Davis wrote:

> Dear Everyone,
> I noticed a serious problem at here: http://href.hu/x/3nfj
> Anybody, who can figure out the solution, he or she will rock the
> world!
>
> Good Luck,
> Jeff Davis

sprechen sie dutch nein nein nein!
que pasa por favor?
I give up. What's the problem?

pcbuilder98

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 11:19:54 -0000, Jefferson Davis wrote:
>
> > Dear Everyone,
> > I noticed a serious problem at here: http://href.hu/x/3nfj
> > Anybody, who can figure out the solution, he or she will rock the
> > world!
> >
> > Good Luck,
> > Jeff Davis

> sprechen sie dutch nein nein nein!
> que pasa por favor?
> I give up. What's the problem?

Jefferson Davis should start taking his meds again if he thinks "Anybody,
who can figure out the solution, he or she will rock the world!"
--
pcbuilder98

Serious problem! A hero wanted! Jefferson Davis Digital Photography 1 11-09-2007 12:04 PM
OT: MitchS: The Hero Of That One Thursday Righteous Indignation Man MCSE 19 02-28-2006 04:18 PM
OT Holiday Hero Consultant MCSE 0 12-13-2005 07:01 PM
Re: a serious question for a non-serious cause... henry DVD Video 1 11-08-2003 04:38 PM
YOUR CHANCE TO BE A HERO Seamor Computer Support 6 07-25-2003 08:40 PM

Advertisments