Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Help with ad hoc dialup sharing??

Help with ad hoc dialup sharing??

=?Utf-8?B?YWxhbmI=?=

my desktop computer has a wireless pci card: D-Link AirPlus DWL-G520 Wireless
P with a standard dialup connection modem. My wife has a WiFi laptop. I have
set up an ad hoc connection between them, so we can share files. That all
works fine. Here is the question, can I use the WiFi laptop to connect to my
desktop couputer and then have it initiate the modem. I know xp has ICS but I
can't seem to make it work in this situations. There is a good chance that I
just don't know what the hell I am doning. thanks Alan