Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE 2003 Questions

MCSE 2003 Questions

=?Utf-8?B?RGVsYmVydA==?=

Hi there,
I just recently passed 72-290 exam through Pearson VUE center and was
wondering if someone in here could answer couple of my concerns:

- I'm planning to take the next one which is .294 & was wondering if I can
take this one through Prometric Testing Center instead? Can I mix on the test
centers (VUE vs Pearson) on where I can take my tests and still get completed
on my MCSE program?

- Will it matter if I take 72-xxx (academic) over 70-xxx (non academic?)
mixed them and still accomplish my MCSE cert.? What are the true meanings of
the first two digits (70vs72)?

I'd appreciate all the info you could provide.
Thanks!

=?Utf-8?B?RGVsYmVydA==?=

CORRECTION:
- I'm planning to take the next one which is .294 & was wondering if I can
take this one through Prometric Testing Center instead? Can I mix on the test
centers "(VUE vs PROMETRIC)" on where I can take my tests and still get
completed
on my MCSE program?

"Delbert" wrote:

> Hi there,
> I just recently passed 72-290 exam through Pearson VUE center and was
> wondering if someone in here could answer couple of my concerns:
>
> - I'm planning to take the next one which is .294 & was wondering if I can
> take this one through Prometric Testing Center instead? Can I mix on the test
> centers (VUE vs Pearson) on where I can take my tests and still get completed
> on my MCSE program?
>
> - Will it matter if I take 72-xxx (academic) over 70-xxx (non academic?)
> mixed them and still accomplish my MCSE cert.? What are the true meanings of
> the first two digits (70vs72)?
>
> I'd appreciate all the info you could provide.
> Thanks!

The Rev [MCT]

It Doesn't matter. Just be sure you enter your MCPID in the Prometric
website or give it to the Phone Operator when you signup the first time with
Prometric. Once thats done you'll be fine. Otherwise Prometric wont know you
already have a profile and they will create a new one, which means you will
need to call MS to fix it. so just be sure ti give it to Prometric before
you take your first test with them...

Good luck on 294!

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"Delbert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there,
> I just recently passed 72-290 exam through Pearson VUE center and was
> wondering if someone in here could answer couple of my concerns:
>
> - I'm planning to take the next one which is .294 & was wondering if I can
> take this one through Prometric Testing Center instead? Can I mix on the
> test
> centers (VUE vs Pearson) on where I can take my tests and still get
> completed
> on my MCSE program?
>
> - Will it matter if I take 72-xxx (academic) over 70-xxx (non academic?)
> mixed them and still accomplish my MCSE cert.? What are the true meanings
> of
> the first two digits (70vs72)?
>
> I'd appreciate all the info you could provide.
> Thanks!

=?Utf-8?B?RGVsYmVydA==?=

Yea I'll try my best on 294.

Thanks for the info!