Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I-Tunes content upload

I-Tunes content upload

neilscott@mail.com

I produce and host RECOVERY - Coast to Coast, a nightly radio talk
show on addiction and recovery. It's on a flagship radio station in
Seattle and is also carried in streaming audio.

Numerous listeners have suggested that I add the content to I-Tunes,
so that they can access it that way.

I have no idea what to do or where to begin. Can someone give me a
hand?

Thanks!

Neil Scott

Billh

Well it is not as simple as just uploading your show to iTunes. You need to
make a podcast. What a podcast is an audio or video show that allows you to
subscribe to it via an RSS feed. So the simple steps are record the podcast
upload it to your website then create an RSS feed then submit the feed to
iTunes. Doing this is way more complaticted then I can discribe here so
take a look over at Google.

As a note Apple is not hosting your files so consider where you will be
hosting your files as these files are large and the more people that down
load it the more you will pay in bandwidth costs.

http://www.libsyn.com/index.php?&mode=logout&message=

You might want to look at this website the have hosting plans that
understand that afordable.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...