Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > connect my cell phone to my pc

connect my cell phone to my pc

tc

hi. i need to connect my cell phone to my pc via 802.11, inorder to
transfer files between them. is this possible?

Lem

tc wrote:
> hi. i need to connect my cell phone to my pc via 802.11, inorder to
> transfer files between them. is this possible?

Not a Windows issue. Depends on the cell phone. More commonly, files
are transferred between cell phone and computer by USB cable or Bluetooth.

--
Lem -- MS-MVP - Networking

To the moon and back with 4KB of RAM and 72KB of ROM.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
The way do do it is to email the files to your email address through the
phone.
Then collect the email through the PC.
http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#terms
Jack (MVP-Networking).