Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > execute command on remote machine and get output

execute command on remote machine and get output

James_Dean James_Dean is offline
Junior Member

How would i get the output from running a command remotely. I know the wmi module has process_create but it does not return the output so could somebody tell me how to achieve this. Can it be done with os.popen3 because i can use that to do it locally. Any ideas?