Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: How about that Super Bowl???

OT: How about that Super Bowl???

kpg

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> Well, the Stones played well.

Not!

They butchered Satisfaction.

The sound system scuked.

Mick should retire.

kp "I can't get no..." g

JaR

plaintive wail of kpg:

>> Well, the Stones played well.

> Not!
>
> They butchered Satisfaction.
>
> The sound system scuked.
>
> Mick should retire.
>
> kp "I can't get no..." g

Yeah, you're right.

I want my Sunday afternoon back!

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

joanne__king@hotmail.com

My favourite was the "Benny Hill" takeoff fpr ringtones. However it
will probably be lost on most Americans.

FrisbeeŽ

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> My favourite was the "Benny Hill" takeoff fpr ringtones. However it
> will probably be lost on most Americans.

Not in this group, it won't.

R U Hawt? Like the nurse in that ad?

GIFS!!!@!!@!1!!~~

joanne__king@hotmail.com

My favourite was the "Benny Hill" takeoff fpr ringtones. However it
will probably be lost on most Americans.

Jtyc

> Ah, come on...tell us what you really think.

I didn't like it.

JaR

plaintive wail of :

> My favourite was the "Benny Hill" takeoff fpr ringtones. However it
> will probably be lost on most Americans.

It's deja vu all over again.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Jtyc

> I'm not a fan of either team.

Neither am I.

> My team was out of the SB race by week 6,

Pre-season for mine.

> Roethlisberger was definitely the stronger of the two

We must have watched different games. Big Ben is the one with the 22.6
rating.

> I agree, neither team performed exceptionally well

Exactly. They both sucked.

> Was it a good game?

Not really.

Jtyc

> Roethlisberger did NOT score

I would accept that call more readily if the side judge hadn't marked him
down first, then changed his mind. I thought that was odd.

Robert Williams

"kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
news:Xns9762853CEF2F3ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> Robert Williams <(E-Mail Removed) om>
> said something like

> >> You're lucky. My team was out in 1967.
> >>

> > You're not still betting on them are you?

> <sigh>... yes.

Ohhhh....now that's gonna leave a scar in the morning...

Why super.super is not allowed$B!)(B bearice@gmail.com Java 7 04-06-2008 01:11 AM
super.super.super how? Java 24 02-24-2005 10:51 PM
super. could there be a simpler super? Kerim Borchaev Python 4 01-15-2004 03:15 PM
WHICH LENS? - SIGMA 70-300mm DL MACRO Super-II or 28-300mm AF Super Zoom 4 - for Canon 300d Rebel Digital SLR? No Spam Digital Photography 24 11-27-2003 08:21 AM
Getting the super class via the super() function Fernando Rodriguez Python 2 11-22-2003 12:08 AM

Advertisments