Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Critique, image slicing for fluid CSS layout tutorial

Critique, image slicing for fluid CSS layout tutorial

Nik Coughlin

I am halfway through writing a tutorial on image slicing for fluid CSS
layouts, I would love some feedback on what I've done up until this point:

http://nrkn.com/index.html

I am still writing parts 3 & 4, "optimising the layout" and "alpha
transparency".

Also, does anyone know why I don't get numbers or bullets on my ul and ol in
Internet Explorer (6 or 7)?

Thanks!