Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Multi-region DVD player with progressive HDMI out?

Multi-region DVD player with progressive HDMI out?

nospam.dvd@none.com

I am looking for a multi-region DVD player with progressive HDMI
output, upscaling is a nice bonus but not a requirement. Do such
things exist?

Thanks.

Raymond

Kuskokwim

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 22:13:03 +0000 (UTC), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I am looking for a multi-region DVD player with progressive HDMI
> output, upscaling is a nice bonus but not a requirement. Do such
> things exist?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Raymond

http://www.oppodigital.com/dv981hd/dv981hd_index.html

MAKE REGION FREE:
The latest shipment of units are not region free. To change to region free
mode do this:

1. Press Setup on remote control to access the setup page
2. Enter 9210 on the remote
3. A secret menu will pop up
4. Select 0 to 6 in region code (0 is region free)
5. Press Setup on remote again to exit

Netmask

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fgtd9f$105k$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I am looking for a multi-region DVD player with progressive HDMI
> output, upscaling is a nice bonus but not a requirement. Do such
> things exist?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Raymond

Upscales on HDMI and Component on DVD's and DivX files

http://www.helios-labs-shop.com/us/

skip

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:fgtd9f$105k$(E-Mail Removed):

> I am looking for a multi-region DVD player with progressive HDMI
> output, upscaling is a nice bonus but not a requirement. Do such
> things exist?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Raymond

Google the oppo DVD player

nospam.dvd@none.com

Kuskokwim <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> http://www.oppodigital.com/dv981hd/dv981hd_index.html

> MAKE REGION FREE:
> The latest shipment of units are not region free. To change to region free
> mode do this:

> 1. Press Setup on remote control to access the setup page
> 2. Enter 9210 on the remote
> 3. A secret menu will pop up
> 4. Select 0 to 6 in region code (0 is region free)
> 5. Press Setup on remote again to exit

Thank you very much! I've never heard about this brand, but after
doing some research, it looks like a solid choice!

Raymond